Red Mesa Junior High School
Red Mesa Junior High School Home

Frequently Asked Questions

To answer some of your questions as quickly as possible, we’ve compiled a list of those most frequently asked by RMJH’s parents. Be sure to read more throughout this website and in our student handbook so that you’re well-informed and prepared to support your child through a successful educational journey.

What do I need to do if my child will be absent from school?

If your child must miss school, please call the school office on the day of his/her absence. For information about attendance requirements and what qualifies as an excused absence, please refer to our student handbook.

Back to Top

How do I enroll my child at Red Mesa Junior High?

We are thrilled to welcome new members to our community! Please visit our Registration page for the information about enrolling your child at one of our schools. You may also download and print a copy of the registration forms and bring the completed forms, together with the required documentation, to the main office of the school your child will attend.

Back to Top

Do you provide transportation services?

We are pleased to provide our students with safe, reliable transportation to and from school each day. We consider bus riding a privilege and expect all students to adhere to the rules for their own safety as well as for the safety of others. For information on bus policies, schedules, and routes, please visit our district Transportation page.

Back to Top

Can I visit campus?

Parents and guardians are more than welcome to visit our classrooms as long as they obtain a visitor’s pass from the school office. Due to liability and safety concerns, our school administrator will determine appropriate access to the campus. We require proof of identification for all visitors. Please refrain from visiting on scheduled test days. We do not permit access to those who do not follow the visitor protocol detailed above. Be sure to contact us should you have any further questions.

Back to Top

How can I enroll my child in the school’s athletic programs?

Athletic participation is a privilege to all students who accept the rules and regulations of our student handbook. Students must maintain a grade of C or better in each of his/her courses. If your child is eligible to participate, please fill out the required documentation. Athletic forms are available in the office or online.

Back to Top